Sunday, November 18, 2007

New general purpose blog

Originally, I had created a blog for updates on our house project. I never did update it as much as I wanted, and when I started using Google mail, it became even more difficult to update. Turns out blogspot is affiliated with google, and to log into my old blog, I had to log out of gmail, log into blogspot, then log back into gmail. Not terribly difficult, but just difficult enough to give me yet another excuse not to update the house blog.

So, I decided to just create a new one that's associated with my gmail account. It'll just be easier, and maybe just maybe I'll update it more.

I looked into transferring the blog over to this account, but there's no easy way to do that. I might try to copy over individual posts.

I've thought about expanding the blog, to include stuff other than house updates, like bike stuff. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks for reading...

No comments: